1. INDEPENDENT SERVICE PROVIDER:
QuickBooks Customer Support, Inc. is an independent computer support provider company offering computer assistance to third party brands, products and services. QuickBooks Customer Support offers paid computer support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners. Computer support may be provided free of charge by the brand owners.
2. WARRANTY COVERAGE:Most hardware and software products are covered under manufacturers warranty during the initial period of use. If your product is under warranty the support services maybe available for free. QuickBooks Customer Support recommends that you contact the original supplier of the product in such circumstances.
3. REMOTE ACCESS TO COMPUTER:Atlas will address your query using commercially reasonable efforts in providing appropriate solutions under the Services. In most cases, QuickBooks Customer Support will attempt problem diagnosis and a solution through chat, email or other means as it deems most appropriate under the
circumstances including remote access. You understand that if remote access is used on your computer there will be no residual software from the remote session; however, there may be a text file placed on your computer that will explain the work that was done on your computer. If such a text file is placed on your computer, you have the option to either save the file for future reference or to delete it from your computer. All undertakings under
Service Plans are subject to QuickBooks Customer Support’s Limited Warranty, which is set forth below. You agree to pay all Services Fee and any other applicable fee/charges as set out in the relevant Plan Order in accordance with the Payment Terms provided below.
4. SERVICE EXCLUSION: “Services” shall not include the following:
? any item or activity not covered by the terms of a Plan Order;
? service beyond the duration limitations identified in your Plan Order;
? problem diagnosis and support that may not be completed because of a problem with your computer or other equipment, or their configuration that is beyond our
? Software, including the operating system and software added to the registered hardware products which are out of scope for the Service Plan;
? Problems that may and do result from:
o External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power;
o Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions provided by manufacture;
o Failure to follow the product instructions provided by manufacture or failure to perform preventive maintenance; or
o Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not compatible with the product.
o Non Compliance with the QuickBooks Customer Support technician instructions for resolving the query.
o Malfunction of hardware such as printer, power-supply, memory, processor, monitor or any other such hardware components.
5. THIRD-PARTY DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE:QuickBooks Customer Support when necessary use third-party software for diagnosing and fixing the problem. The software tools used are from leading companies such as Microsoft (e.g. Microsoft Security Essentials) or AVG (AVG Tune up) or Malwarebytes etc. Some of these third-party tools are available for free that you can obtain directly from these sites. QuickBooks Customer Support does not charge for these free software.
6. PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE:QuickBooks Customer Support currently does not use or sell any proprietary computer repair software or diagnostic tools.
7. NO AUTOMATIC RENEWALS:Currently it is our policy to not automatically renew our subscribers.
8. COOKIE STORAGE:We have deployed histats.com analytical script code on www.quickbookscustomerservice.com/ to get your IP and location information. The collected information will be used by QuickBooks Customer Support Inc. for internal assessments.