QuickBooks file doctor is the go-to device you will need to get your financial software troubleshoot. Most QuickBooks users face problems and errors related to the lost or disabled QuickBooks company file now and then. While opening your QuickBooks Desktop file, if you run into an error message, or see incorrect or broken list data when operating in the system, stop, take a moment, and take a deep breath. Don’t worry — we ‘re going to get you up and run again in no time!Have problems with your preferred QuickBooks pro version, Premier or Enterprise version? If it does, then
QuickBooks File Doctor Tool that We have Developed for Handling Problems including:
- Trouble opening client files (not to mention error 6150, error 6000 -82, error 6000 -305, error 6000 -301, error 6147 or error 6130).
- To your customers, vendors or staff, incomplete or blank lists.
- Networking errors when opening QuickBooks on a network or setting up multiple users (H101, H202, H303 or H505 errors).
- Damaged company files that won’t open but you can access sample company files (or other files).
Follow the link to QuickBooks File Doctor download tool to your computer if you are experiencing any of those issues. After such a easy installation the tool will repair the damage automatically.
What is QuickBooks QuickBooks File Doctor Tools?
QuickBooks file doctor is a tool that helps identify and repair damaged business file in QuickBooks. It is also useful for troubleshooting Network issues with QuickBooks. It is a helpful device for troubleshooting and fixing some common issues with the company’s QuickBooks file as well as network issues with QuickBooks. Present-day QuickBooks file doctor is a combination of two different often used tools. After, Inuit engineers combined a network analysis tool and file company data damage repair tool into a new tool named QuickBooks file doctor. If you encounter an error in QuickBooks, conduct QuickBooks file doctor first before calling technical expert of Quickbooks.
Related Blog- How to Fix QuickBooks Error -6000, -82 or -6000, -106?
Here we will Explain How to Download QuickBooks File Doctor?
QuickBooks file doctor can be installed by download QuickBooks tool hub, where you can pick it from the list of available devices. You can also download it directly, by visiting this page. When you save the doctor’s file to your desktop. To get rid of errors please follow the video shown below.
QuickBooks file doctor easily integrates with 2016 and older versions of QuickBooks. When you use an older version of QuickBooks, you can install it and run it manually.
Steps to QuickBooks File Doctor Tools Download
Steps 1. If the software has been downloaded, open the “qbfd.exe” file (most likely in your desktop or “Downloads” folder) and follow the instructions for installing File Doctor on-screen.
Steps 2. QuickBooks File Doctor will automatically open after installation is complete. You can open the Start program as well, or press the button.
Steps 3. Using the drop-down list to select your company tab, or click browse to position it on your hard drive directly.
Steps 4. Select “Test damage to files only” as a first step, and press “Diagnosis tab” to apply the simple patch.
- If you believe that your company file is corrupted or you see an error of 6xxx (such as -6150, -6000 -82, -6000 -305, -6000 -301, -6147 or -6130), select your file and network to search.
- If you use QuickBooks in a multi-user setup and you get an H202, H303 or H505 error in multi-user mode, select Check your network.
Steps 5. If prompted , enter your company file Admin password to proceed. In the next step, you’ll be given the option to upgrade your file to the newest version if you’re using an older version of QuickBooks (2011 and before the). Alternately, you should update your company account. You can click “Next” at this step, and continue with the repair.
Steps 6. Let the Doctor of Files work its charm! It can take a while so feel free to get up, stretch and focus on something else.
Steps 7. You will be given the option to open your repaired file directly from the tool if the repair is successful. If more than one version of QuickBooks is on your computer, File Doctor will ask you which version of the QuickBooks is available.
Steps 8. Success!
Errors and issues which QuickBooks File Doctor can handle
- How Do i Fix QuickBooks Error 6010, 100?
- How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 When Opening Company File?
QuickBooks File Doctor Limitations
- You must have a correct username and password for that company file to check a company file using a file doctor.
- Company files of more than 2 GB are beyond the limit to process QuickBooks file doctor.
- Microsoft. NET Framework must be installed to install and run QBFD.
How to Run QuickBooks File Doctor from QuickBooks Desktop?
Such steps only apply to 2016 and older versions of QuickBooks
- Start QuickBooks and open your company file.
- To start QuickBooks File Doctor Tool, click open File menu, Select Utilities, and Repair File.
- Browse the company file.
- Choose from the option of company file problems or network issues.
- Enter your ID and password for QuickBooks admin, and click Next.
- When your company file has processed restart QuickBooks and open the company file you want.
- When your issue is solved feel free to take your company file backup.
Contact QuickBooks Support Team to get Support of Download QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
With this, we come to the end of blog. We hope this blog to be of some assistance to you. Reading this article can help you use all of QuickBooks File Doctor Tool. If you are unable to use this tool properly or face some difficulties in fixing the error, you can contact our support team at +1 (800)000-0000 with QuickBooks. Our skilled staff will ensure with their years of experience that you get the best experience. We provide instant resolution and assistance to problems with QuickBooks. But we’re here to help you Fix Common QuickBooks Error. Use this link to get the most recent QuickBooks Errors.