QuickBooks is robust accounting software that includes advanced features. It helps small and medium-sized businesses manage their accounts and finances by managing and paying bills, payroll functions, and accepting payments. Many several errors may come due to damaged operating system methods or an issue with the QuickBooks installation. QB Error Code C=1304 is one such error that takes place while you try to install or update the QBs application. It generally appears with the CD drive or damaged Microsoft .NET Framework. There are other reasons as well that may trigger this error code. Reason for QuickBooks Error Code C=1304 File Repair & Data Recovery. Here are below mentioned three steps below to fix the QuickBooks Error C=1304. We have listed all such reasons along with the troubleshooting methods in this blog.
Analysis of QuickBooks Error C1304 :
Now let us have a look at some analysis of QBs error code C=1304 before getting into the details of how to correct it. The error can be caused by a fault in the CD or the CD drive. Or due to a damaged.net component too.
You may also Read- Easy Steps To Resolve QuickBooks Script Error 0
To fix this error before installing QB first copy the installation folder from the CD to the hard drive. Then users try to install QuickBooks from the folder that they just copied to the hard drive.
QuickBooks Error C= 1304 can cause due to three major reasons:
- Maybe the most obvious reason could be some problem with the CD drive itself.
- The second reason could be due to some damage to the CD.
- The third cause is that it can be due to a damaged microsoft.net component.
Methods for Fix QuickBooks Error Code C= 1304:
Method First: Scan the system with reimage repair tool
- Under this process, users are supposed to download a reimage repair tool.
- Users have to navigate to file location and double enter on the same.
- You might now see a user account control prompt if you are non-existence to control the program, where you are supposed to press on yes button.
- Users might see a welcome screen, where you need to ascertain that users need to checkbox remains unmarked in order to permit the repair tool to scan.
- Further, you have to ascertain that the internet connection isn’t broken, the reimage tool will install itself.
- Moreover, the preliminary scan will also start.
- Once your scan is complete, you will be able to learn the damaged areas of the PC and would be able to repair them.
- Now you have to click on the start repair tab in the bottom right corner.
- Users Reboot your computer when the repair process ends.
Method Second: Making use of installation CD to replace installation files
- Users would have to replace the installation files from the CD to the hard drive.
- Users have to insert QBs CD into CD drive. After the installation process begins, users will have to choose the Quit option.
- Move to the C: drive, and furthermore, create a new folder and also paste the files there:
- Users would have to opt for desktop on the left pane of the window in Windows Vista, and also enter in “organize” and click on the new folder.
- Once users are able to see the folder, you simply have to rename it to QuickBooks.
- Right-click the QuickBooks CD and click on explore.
Related Blogs- How To Fix QuickBooks Error Code 108?
Look out this process
- In the right pane, look for QuickBooks and any third-party directories, as well as the setup.exe file.
- Now press the ctrl key to pick the folders and files.
- Users have to enter Right-click and choose Copy from the menu.
- Return to QuickBooks, right-click it, and select the paste tab.
Check the other points
- Install QuickBooks desktop from the previously transferred directories.
- Go to the QuickBooks folder where the files were copied and double-click it.
- On the setup.exe file, you simply have to double-click to start the installation process.
- Finish the process by following the onscreen instructions to finish the installation.
Method Third: Restore your system
If the above method didn’t fix QuickBooks error 1304, then users must apply the manual restoration process. Below are the detailed steps that you need to follow for this method:
- Firstly, users have to restart their system and log in as a system administrator.
- Then, click on the Windows icon.
- Users search and select All Programs > Accessories > System Tool > System Restore.
- Moving ahead, choose the option that Restores my computer to an earlier time.
- Furthermore, users must choose the date and time when they wish to restore the system.
- Now, press the Next button.
- Afterward, follow the instructions that appear on your screen and select the correct responses.
- Once the restoration process is complete, users need to reboot or restart their system.
Live -Support for QB Error Code C = 1304 :
Many users use the QuickBooks Software account. In case users find the QB Error Code C 1304 in their account for that here we mentioned helpful methods to solve this error in seconds. You can use the provided steps. If users need to live support to solve this problem You need to drop your mail on mentioned support email id: firstname.lastname@example.org Experts will assist you according to your need and provide you best solution within working hours without any trouble.
“ I hope this blog will solve your concern without any trouble”