QuickBooks is well-known accounting software that is used by small and medium-sized businesses all over the world to get premium accounting solutions for their businesses. Intuit Inc. released QuickBooks software, which is specifically designed to manage all accounting-related issues in a business. QuickBooks POS is one of the services introduced in QuickBooks to offer more flexibility in payment and manage the transactions of the business. However, every software has some flaws, and QuickBooks is no different.
In case users face the QuickBooks Error Code 10060 in their QuickBooks account for connection or network issues while making any payment using your debit or credit card. There could be many other reasons that can lead to this error and if users have encountered this error. We have listed below the troubleshooting methods that can be used to fix this error.
QuickBooks POS Socket Error 10060 Causes :
Some of the reasons for this QuickBooks Error 10060 are listed below to help you understand what is causing it.
- You might get this error because of lose internet connectivity.
- configuration or connection issue with the socket.
- connection blocking issue due to anti-malware programs.
- Server and network connection issues
In case, users are unable to detect and diagnose this issue on their own then you can report the issue to the experts. They will help you to find out the solution easily. However, if you want to resolve this issue on your own then follow the solutions given below to fix the problem.
Related Blogs- How to Resolved QuickBooks Payroll Error 557?
Methods for Fix QuickBooks Error Code 10060 :
The QuickBooks POS socket error can occur due to various reasons. Hence, we have listed below the troubleshooting methods for some of the common issues that can lead to this QuickBooks error. Make sure to follow these processes properly in order to fix the issue.
Method First: The socket is Not Connected properly
- Follow these stems in order to check if the socket is linked properly or not.
- Go through all the connections and check whether the sockets are connected properly.
- Check that the wires are inserted properly into the device.
- Start the software and ensure it is working properly.
Method Second: Anti-Malware Software Blocks Connection
If users have encountered this issue because of anti-malware programs, then users can try disabling the security software temporarily to resolve this issue.
- Enter on the start menu and open the security software program.
- Open the settings and enter the disable option to temporarily stop the functioning of the software.
- Start the QuickBooks software and try processing the transaction again.
- If users are able to complete the transaction successfully, then the error has been resolved.
Method Third: Multi-Hosting Access
- You need to open the QuickBooks software and visit the edit menu bar.
- Users need to open the preferences tab and then click on the company option.
- Select the Communication setup and mark the option that says
- Use this computer for all credit and debit card transactions
- Enter Ok to save the file and restart your system.
- Start the POS software again and go to the tools menu and open the user-information window.
- Users ensure the WS-EFT server
- Users can continue the transactions with their cards.
Method Fourth: New Data File
- You need to open the QuickBooks software and visit the Files menu.
- Press on the Company data option and select the new option bar.
- Enter the test in the given box and give it a name to identify the data file easily.
- Users need to enter the Edit menu and then open the Preferences tab.
- Enter the company and select the merchant service option.
- Enter all the required details and then click on the Save Option.
- Users need to open the Tool menu and press on user information.
- Open the POS software again and continue the transaction.
You may also Read- What is QuickBooks Script Error in QuickBooks Desktop?
Helpdesk for QuickBooks Error Code 10060 :
Many users use the QuickBooks account without any issues, Incase users find an issue like QuickBooks Error Code 10060. To solve this error users search for easy solutions. Here we mentioned the easy methods to solve this error within seconds. In case users need live support. Users can leave their mail on QuickBooks Support email:firstname.lastname@example.org Experts will provide you with solutions 24/7. The team will provide you with an easy solution without any trouble.