QuickBooks is well -known and most trusted accounting software in world. Right from big companies to small businesses, today almost everyone is using this cutting edge software.
This application helps not only with accounting and bookkeeping but also with financial management. A new version is launched each year with new and improved features.
The purpose of this blog is to address the issue of QuickBooks Installation Error 1920. This error occurs in many cases when you are trying to install QuickBooks Desktop or an update.Readers read entire blog without skip any section.
Check the Reasons for QuickBooks Installation Error 1920 :
Following is the list of all possible reasons that can cause QuickBooks Desktop Update Error 1920:
- Installing or updating QuickBooks Desktop on Windows requires administrator-level access to the user account.
- If the user account you are logged in with does not have admin rights, QuickBooks installation gives error 192.
- Maybe be QuickBooks data and installation folders are damaged.
- The QuickBooks company file monitoring service (QBCFMonitorService) is damaged, corrupt, or missing from the installation directory.
- QuickBooks Database Server Manager is not properly installed on your Windows computer.
- Damaged installation of QuickBooks desktop
- There are invalid entries in your Windows registry.
- Malware or virus attack on data files
- System power failure
- Deletion of important system files or registry entries.
Methods for Resolve QuickBooks Installation Error 1920 :
Users can check these mentioned methods for solve your problem .It will easily cover -up your issue instantly without any hassle .
You may also Read- How to Fix ‘Not Working Multi-User Mode Error?
PROCESS FIRST : Remove the QuickBooks Desktop :
Have a look the Steps :
- First, users need to press the Windows + S keys.
- Go to open Control Panel.
- Users check the Programs and Features option.
- Tab on click option Uninstall a Program.
- You need to select QB Desktop version from list of installed programs.
- Select Uninstall/Change option tab.
- Users need to Follow on-screen instructions.
PROCESS SECOND : Users Rename the Installation Folders :
- Users have to Use Windows Explorer to search and rename every folder locations listed for your Version of Windows:
- Users go to installation folders Press Windows + R keys together to open run dialogue box
- Click on location of folder and hit on Enter key tab .
- Press on right click on folder
- Users select Rename option .
- Try to Rename folder to .OLD
PROCESS THIRD : Manually Resolve the Errors :
Check the points :
- Users do first thing to do is rename the quickbooks Desktop company file.
- You need to open your QuickBooks Desktop and then open the company file.
- On your keyboard press on F2 or Ctrl+1 keys so as to open Product Information
- After this track location of the company file listed in File Information.
- Important Note: In case file name is quite long, it will be displayed with an ellipsis.
- Users done close QuickBooks Desktop
- For Windows 10, 8.1 and 8: Right-click on Windows Start button and then select File Explorer
- Check For Windows 7 and Vista: Right-click on Windows Start Button and then choose Open Windows Explorer.
- Once done you have to right-click on the file and choose the Rename option
- After this type the new name of the company files and click on Enter. In case, Windows asks you confirm you to give confirmation for the action then click on Yes.
Related Article- How To Fix QuickBooks Error Code C=51?
PROCESS FOURTH : Display Windows Hidden Files and Folders :
Check the points
- Press Windows + E on the desktop of your computer, and from the Windows File Explorer,
- Enter Organize from the top left corner of the screen.
- Click Folder and Search Options and then move toView tab.
- Scroll down, and check the “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” option.
- Users Enter Apply button .
- Press OK tab.
PROCESS FIFTH : Remove QuickBooks Desktop from Windows :
- Users Enter the Start button
- Choose Control Panel option
- From the Programs and Features section,choose Uninstall a Program.
- Users Scroll down and double-click the QuickBooks version that you are trying to update.
- Follow the instructions displayed to completely remove the app from Windows.
PROCESS Sixth : Change the Name of QuickBooks Installation Folders :
- Open the Windows File Manager and navigate to each folder listed below.
- Right-click the folder and select “Rename.
- Save the file with the extension “.OLDFolder” at the end of the file name.
- Check C: Program Data Common Files” Intuit
- C: Intuit Program Data
- C :\Program Files\Intuit
- C:Users[Username]AppDataLocal Intuit
- Common Files (C:Program Files)Intuit
Related Blogs- How To Resolve QuickBooks Update Error 1328?
PROCESS SEVENTH : Users adjust the QuickBooks Desktop :
- You have to Visit the quickBooks Software
- Go to File menu option
- Users select restore an existing company
- Go to the company file and tap the Next in context box
- Pick up the new name for the company file
- In the end, Press on Open button .
Live -Support for QuickBooks Installation Error 1920 :
Mostly users are use QuickBooks software for professional and personal use. If users find issues in QuickBooks Installation Error 1920 in their QuickBooks account .Here we mention best methods and these all methods are helpful for you. Users can look-out these steps .You can apply it as well. If users need live support related for QuickBooks .Coordinator with QuickBooks -Support -Team You can drop your mail on mentioned email id : email@example.com .Experts are ready for your assistance .Experts solve your problem within working hours. Team will guide you with experts provide you best solution team ensure users never face this problem in future.
“Hope, so This blog will solve your Concern”