QuickBooks is the critical effective accounting software for both small and medium business companies in a way to handle both financial expenses and payroll operations. The QuickBooks Payroll Error PS0160 can be provided as you try to run the payroll or update payroll. This is followed by a message of error stating: “Current Enhanced Payroll Service is not available.” To get rid of the error, it is recommended that users take advantage of QuickBooks Support from a well-qualified engineer. In fact, if you have no technical expertise, you can read the post and follow the instructions to solve your problem immediately. We provide support including QuickBooks payroll Error ps038, QuickBooks payroll update error, QuickBooks payroll error 557, QuickBooks payroll update not working, Error uexp QuickBooks payroll, ps032 QuickBooks error, QuickBooks online payroll problems, QuickBooks error 189.
Reasons for the QuickBooks Payroll Error PS0160
For what causes QuickBooks Payroll Error PS0160, you might search. Searching for the root cause of any error problem is absolutely vital, as it becomes useful in solving the issue. That is why; we’ve gathered a list of possible purposes for your positive experience. Let’s look at the points listed below, then:
- Bad Intuite Server connection.
- QuickBooks Payroll Subscription Expired.
- Because of virus attack or third party application involvement.
- An outdated version of the payroll software may also cause this error.
Easy Ways to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS0160
Let’s fix the error, depending on the reasons of QuickBooks Payroll Error PS0160. Gain an overview of the solutions compiled below:
Solution 1: Verify the details of the Billing
The one possible reason for QuickBooks Payroll Error PS0160 should be to have billing and payment problem in payroll. But, you need to check them out to make sure there is no internal problem with either the information of the billing or the payroll you subscribe. You can check it out here:
- To open it, you will first click on the “My Account” tab. This is considered under the self-service subscription option offered to its users by Intuit
- After that, choose the company file and software that has a technical failure and should be immediately exterminated
- First, navigate to section Billing and click on “Edit”
- Check the billing information and ensure subscription is still active. When the subscription expires then uninstall and save the changes
- Then, give the “Close” tab a button. Doing this will refresh the changes automatically.
- Check the billing information again under Preview option. Once it is successfully verified and therefore you are confident that there’s no error, tap the “Save” button and log out the software at the end.
Solution 2: Make sure there is no problem about the Intuit Server
You can be faced with the QB Error PS0160 if you have a server problem or a poor network connection. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you try out Intuit ‘s server first. When there is some issue with the application, this means the server is under construction. So wait before Intuit’s website server starts to work properly.
Solution 3: install QuickBooks Payroll
If the reason behind QuickBooks Payroll Error PS0160 is an outdated software or payroll edition, steps should be taken to upgrade the Payroll instantly. You will need to visit QuickBooks’ official payroll site, and therefore download and install the latest updated payroll application version. That can sort out your error.
Option 4: Test your PC to complete
If the purpose behind QuickBooks Payroll Error PS0160 is the invasion of third party software or virus attack, then you need to get your computer system ‘s entire ADPS scanned without any delay. With just a scanning process the problem could be solved from the bottom.
Related Article- How to Fix QuickBooks Error H101, H202, H303, or H505 WH?
Take from Specialists QuickBooks Professional Support Round The Clock
Unfortunately, if you still encounter outstanding QuickBooks Payroll Error PS0160 then raise your hand with Quickbooks support team. The support team is able to include QuickBooks Technical Support of quality 24/7 at the doorstep of the customers. Their guidelines given are sure to be successful in solving the error. Therefore, as long as you can contact them, the problem is sure to be eliminated. But we’re here to help you Fix Common QuickBooks Error. Use this link to get the most recent QuickBooks Errors. Dial the helpline, and stay tuned!