Fix QuickBooks Error 3371 with Status Code 11118
QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118 shows on your computer while trying to open Licensed Property. An error message shows on the “Unable to configure license property”. This error won’t allow you to access QuickBooks Software until it’s fixed. You’re in the right place if you experience QuickBooks Error 3371 and want to fix it. In this blog, we’ll help you get rid of the error.
Causes behind QuickBooks Error 3371
The causes of error 3371 status code 11118 may be mentioned below:
- When the Windows operating system update has run out.
- If your company file includes damage then this may be the explanation for Error 3371.
- After trying to open an unsaved file.
- If the license for QuickBooks is outdated.
- This error can also lead in Anti-virus interruption.
Related Blog- How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 1603? Quick Steps
Symptoms QuickBooks Error 3371
The following are the signs that will help you understand when error code 11118 3371 status will arise:
- When you can’t run your company file.
- If the PC has not worked perfectly.
- When you face some interruption while QuickBooks has been opened.
- If a strange HTML file gets any updates.
When Error 3371 occurs in your device?
There’s no fixed timing, but it can happen because of some of the causes. See below a few of the reasons.
- The 3371 error code can appear while copying the data from one to another Quickbooks. If the user information, product license, or file / files is either corrupted, misplaced, or damaged, this difficult issue may also knock the door of your system.
- Data stores information related to the product license. When you open the QuickBooks software you will find that particular file in the Intuit tech department. If this file is incomplete, destroyed, or lost by some way then you’ll encounter this code of error.
- Damaged MSXML component – MSXML is a vital factor provided to Intuit QuickBooks by Microsoft to execute the QB software on the system. If this component is damaged, then opening the accounting software creates a problem.
Related Article- How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6000-77?
How to Fix QuickBooks 11118 Status Code Error 3371?
Solution 1: Removes ecml File
- Start by pressing Windows + R together.
- Input C:\Program data\Intuit\Client\v8 Path in Window.
- Delete ecml file when the Window Explorer opens.
- Windows close.
- Now, you can get QuickBooks run.
Solution 2: Restore Windows Operating System
- Choose the Start button.
- Click “All Programs” button and select “Windows Update”
- Be sure to check for updates.
- Ultimately reinstall QuickBooks Desktop once more.
Solution 3: Download the Latest Windows Update
You need to download and install the latest Windows update.
Solution 4: Rename the Entitlement File
If you are using Windows XP then go through the following steps:
- Click Start, and choose Run.
- Add the “C: documents and settings AllUsersApplication DataIntuitEntitlement Clientv2” route to show DataStore entitlement.
- Now, tap OK.
- Rename the file again.
If you are using Windows 7 then follow the steps written below:
- Next, add “C: Clientv ProgramDataIntuitEntitlement”
- Next, have the file renamed.
- You receive a new QuickBooks generated file.
- If you can’t see Data Folder then follow the steps below:
- Go to “Organize” and check for folder options.
- Select “Hidden Files & Folders” now.
- Ultimately you have to check whether or not the QuickBooks Error 3371 has been resolved.
Get Instant QuickBooks Error Code 3371 Support by call QuickBooks Support Number
If you are still experiencing the error then contact QuickBooks Support to get immediate experts assistance. They’ll guide you in getting rid of the problem. The above-mentioned symptoms and causes will help you avoid Error 3371 status code 11118 and we hope the above-mentioned solutions can help you fix this error. In case, if the above solutions do not help you in fixing “QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118” or you would like some help regarding the same. But we’re here to help you Fix Common QuickBooks Error. Use this link to get the most recent QuickBooks Errors. For more you can then contact us through our QuickBooks Error Support Number.