How to Resolve QuickBooks Online Error Code 101? Learn how to fix error 101 or QuickBooks Banking Error Code 101 by QuickBooks Online banking Experts. Intuit® QuickBooks Error 101 belongs to the group of scripting errors that occur when Windows fails to execute the command needed to run web-based applications. Running QuickBooks Online requires Windows applications such as ActiveX, Java, .Net Framework and Flash players to function properly. Faults in such components of Windows not only affect QuickBooks Online, but also affect QuickBooks Desktop and Online Service Center negatively. After getting QuickBooks Error 101, the most common problem you can face is the error connecting your bank account to QuickBooks Online. If you are Unable to Connect QuickBooks Online to your Bank Account,
Here are the Steps to Fix QuickBooks Online Error Code 101
Do you get error code 101 while connecting to QuickBooks Online's bank account? If yes, call the Quick Support online banking support number.
What Causes QuickBooks Online Error Code 101?
There are multiple other reasons which allow QuickBooks to display Error Code 101, including defects in Windows configuration. “If there are errors in the configuration of Windows or QuickBooks, you will receive an error message says “We will fix our connection to this bank as soon as possible. Try to connect again tomorrow.’ That can be immediately corrected. If QuickBooks displays “Looks like the bank connection, right now Business Online Banking is not available.” In a few hours, try again. (101)’ So this indicates failures in the banking server and you may need to wait for the issue to be fixed from the end of the bank.
The reasons that cause error 101 when connecting your bank account and downloading QuickBooks bank feeds are as follows:
- Failure to run Flash, Java, .Net System and ActiveX on Windows allows QB Online to display error code 101.
- Poorly designed Internet Explorer settings create barriers to connecting QuickBooks to the internet.
- Outdated or blocked Windows components such as Microsoft .Net System and ActiveX Controls prevent the show feature of QuickBooks Online and activate error code 101 in QuickBooks.
- Restricted Script Debugging is also an explanation how QB displays a 101 user screen error message.
Ways to Fix QuickBooks Online Banking Error 101
Internet Explorer reconfiguration to function properly with QuickBooks Online
As a Trusted Website, Add Intuit®
- Open Internet Explorer and, in the upper right corner, press the Tool button.
- Select Internet Choices, and click Trusted Places from under the Security tab.
- Hit the Sites choice and type https://*.intuit.com in the add website area.
- Click Add and, to add https://*.QuickBooks.com, follow the same steps.
- Hit the Close button, and scroll down to find Regulated and monitored under the Custom Level section.
- Enable the Cross-Domain Request Allow option and click OK.
- Press Submit, then click OK.
- Open Internet Explorer again and try to update a transaction in QuickBooks Online again.
Related Blog- How To Fix A Reconciliation Error In QuickBooks Desktop?
Reset Pop Up Settings from Internet Explorer
- Select Advanced from under the Privacy tab and check the Override Automatic Cookie Handling option.
- Make sure you support First Party and Third Party Cookies in your browser settings.
- Now check-check the Always Enable Cookies to Session option.
- For save to changes, click OK.
Enable ActiveX Controls
- Select the Internet option under the Security tab and press the Custom Level button.
- ActiveX Controls and Plugins scroll down under the Internet Zone browser.
- Now allow the options for Download Signed ActiveX Controls, Binary and Script Actions, Script ActiveX Controls Marked Scripting Secure, and
- Run ActiveX Controls and Plugins.
- Once again, try linking your bank account to QuickBooks, and if you still receive error 101, follow the next troubleshooting method.
Enable TLS 1.2 and Change Settings for Encrypted Pages
- Scroll down under the Advanced tab and make sure that the Use TLS 1.2 check-box is marked.
- Find Do Not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk now and uncheck this option.
- Then, click Submit and click OK.
Update Flash Player on Windows with .Net System, Java, and Adobe
- To download and install the most recent version of Java, visit the Java Download Center.
- Follow the link and download the Latest Flash Player Updates.
- Microsoft .NET Platform 4.5. Install the new .Net updates from here.
Manually Upgrade Accounting in Quickbooks
- Open QuickBooks Online and choose Banking from the Banking section of the Dashboard.
- Click Upgrade and try to update QuickBooks online online banking.
Get in Touch with us by Dial QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number +1-844-583-0066
unfortunately, they need protection against such types of threats or viruses for all of your mandatory information. Such that a configuration makes the path easier. Apart from all, you can take help directly from the support team of Intuit QuickBooks, or else you can get the same services from us through our QuickBooks Desktop Pro support number +1-844-583-0066. If you are looking for more information about the most Common QuickBooks Pro Error and troubleshoots.
If none of the solutions work and you are still facing problems linking your online QuickBooks bank account, then in QuickBooks Online you can manually import banking transaction as a temporary solution. QuickBooks error code 101 occurs because of unresponsive banking servers, and you should wait a few hours before applying the solution. If you keep getting QuickBooks Error 101, then you can contact Common QuickBooks Pro Errors By QuickBooks Customer Services team for more assistance.