QuickBooks is accounting software for small businesses that allows you to track expenses, generate reports, and prepare tax returns. This accounting software has a lot of great features that make your work easier. One of them would be the email setup feature, that allows you to connect your email account to QuickBooks. You can send your QuickBooks data directly to your email address when you’ve completed the setup process.
You’ll Learn How to Setup Mail in QuickBooks Desktop Pro in this section.
Follow the required checks before starting the setup process.
- Check to see if your computer has a secure internet connection.
- Check to see if you have to installed most latest version of QuickBooks.
- Install the most recent version of QuickBooks on your computer if you haven’t already.
- Get your email settings together, including your username, password, incoming email server address, incoming email server type, and outgoing email server address.
- After you’ve completed the verification, move on to the steps listed below.
To Connect Your Webmail to QuickBooks, Follow These Steps:
- On your computer, open QuickBooks.
- Next to File, select Edit from the drop-down menu.
- Select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Send Forms option on the left-hand side of the screen in the Preferences dialogue box that appears.
- Select WebMail from the drop-down menu and click Add.
- In the appropriate area, type your email address.
- From the drop-down menu, choose your email service provider.
- Then click the OK button.
- QuickBooks has now successfully installed your webmail account.
- To ensure that the configuration is right, try sending a test email.
Related Blogs- How To Transfer QuickBooks Data To MS Excel Files?
To Connect your Outlook to QuickBooks, Follow these steps:
- On your computer, open the QuickBooks application.
- Select Edit from the drop-down menu.
- Select Preferences, then Submit Forms from the drop-down menu.
- By clicking the radio button next to Outlook, you can choose it.
- Select Add from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the blanks with your account information.
- Select the OK option.
It’s not rocket science to Steps to Set up and Configure Email Service in QuickBooks all you have to do is follow the steps described above. However, if you need technical assistance at any point during the process, you must contact our QuickBook customer care team. In a single call +1-844-583-0066 , our dedicated support team and certified ProAdvisors will be there to help you. Because this process tends to be very technical, we strongly advise you to contact us without delay to resolve any Common QuickBooks Error. We would be glad to inform you.